Sawn Treated C16 /C24 Timber Easi Edge - 47mm x Various
Highly versatile, this Sawn Treated Timber is ideal for a variety of jobs. These include joist work, small roof extensions, fencing, gardening, leisure timber applications and general construction work.
This timber is constructed to be used for both indoor and outdoor work and is tanalised pressure treated for maximum lifespan. The proven performance of this treatment provides long-term protection against fungal and insect attack. Materials used to treat the timber are from recycled sources and biodegradable biocides. Treated timber is highly effective and guaranteed to last longer in comparison to non-treated timber.
- Stress Graded to C16/ C24 specification for structural applications
- Treated to maximise lifespan
- Ideal for joist work and small roof extensions
- Responsibly sourced FSC or PEFC
- All sizes are approximate (+/- 3mm)
- Sizes are nominal
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide
- Appealing natural green colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology